In the SHOWER BOX component field, bearings have a very important role even if, in many cases, they are not properly esteemed.
TOP Cuscinetti has a wide range of ball bearings suitable to work in wet environments or wherever it is necessary to use a rust resistance bearing. They can be produced both with a classic configuration (with hole or thread) and joint one to make them better adapt to bent guides or rails.
From 15 mm to 30 mm.
Edge profiles of any shape:
- “V” shape for rails
- “U” shape for linear guide
- Flat and Bent shape
- Special edge profiles on request
- Metallic Parts can be made in:
- Brass Alloy P-CuZn40Pb2 UNI 5705
- Stainless Steel AISI 303 /304 / 420 / 440
- Bronze Alloy G-CuAl1 14Fe4Ni UNI 5275
- Even in this field we have a big choice:
- Type 6 Polyamide (Nylon 6 ®)
- Type 6.6 Polyamide (Nylon 6.6 ®)
- Acetal resin (Delrin 100/500/900 ®)
- Rubbers (Vulkollan ®