Our ELEVATOR Bearings and Pulleys production range can satisfy all needs as far as dimensions, colours and the research of the most suitable materials to be used.
From 30 mm to 100 mm.
Edge profiles of any shape:
- “V” shape for rails
- “U” shape for rope or strings
- Flat or Bent shape
- Special edge profiles on request
Metallic Parts can be made in:
- 11SMnPb37 Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel AISI 303 /304 / 420 / 440
- Chrome Steel 100Cr6 (AISI 52100)
- Bronze Alloy G-CuAl1 14Fe4Ni UNI 5275
Plastic Coatings or Metallic Ring Edge:
Even in this field we have a big choice:
- Type 6 Polyamide (Nylon 6 ®)
- Type 6.6 Polyamide (Nylon 6.6 ®)
- Fire Proof Nylon (Self Extinguishing Properties)
- Acetal Resin (Delrin 100/500/900 ®)
- Rubbers (Vulkollan ®)
Furthermore, on request, we can add to the plastic compound other raw elements such asFIBER GLASS or the MOLYBDENUM BISULPHIDE (MoS2) to improve the plastic mechanical characteristics (i.e. shove resistance/duration/loading capacity) or to better bearing sliding.