SUPPORTS are widely used in the sliding field (doors and windows).
Top Cuscinetti, is able to offer a wide range of ball bearings by adjusting different material to both the “body” of support and the ball bearings themselves.
Materials of the support body:
- Aluminium Alloy 6060 (P-AlMg0.5Si0.4Fe UNI 9006/1 “ANTICORODAL”)
- Steel Alloy FePO4 – Zamak ®
Metallic parts of the ball bearing can be made in:
- 11SMnPb37 Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel AISI 303 /304 / 420 / 440
- 100Cr6 (AISI 52100) Chrome Steel
- Bronze Alloy G-CuAl1 14Fe4Ni UNI 5275
Plastic Coatings or Metallic Ring Edge:
Even in this field we have a big choice:
- Type 6 Polyamide (Nylon 6 ®) –
- Type 6.6 Polyamide (Nylon 6.6 ®) –
- Acetal Resin (Delrin 100/500/900 ®) –
- Rubbers (Vulkollan ®)
Furthermore, on request, we can add to the plastic compound other raw elements such asFIBER GLASS or the MOLYBDENUM BISULPHIDE (Mo52) to improve the plastic mechanical characteristics (i.e. shove resistance/duration/loading capacity) or to better bearing sliding.