Fastening And Furniture Bearings
Our FASTENINGS AND FURNITURE BALL BEARINGS production range can satisfy all needs as far as dimensions, colours and the research of the most suitable materials to be used.
From 15 mm to 100 mm.
Edge profiles of any shape:
- “V” shape for rails
- “U” shape for bent rail and guides
- Flat or bent shapes for drawers and sliding doors/windows
- Special edge profiles on request
Metallic Parts can be made in:
- 11SMnPb37 Carbon Steel
- Brass Alloy P-CuZn40Pb2 UNI 5705
- Stainless Steel AISI 303 /304 / 420 / 440
- Chrome Steel 100Cr6 (AISI 52100)
Even in this field we have a big choice:
- Type 6 Polyamide (Nylon 6 ®)
- Type 6.6 Polyamide (Nylon 6.6 ®)
- Fire Proof Nylon (Self Extinguishing Properties)
- Acetal Resin (Delrin 100/500/900 ®)
- Rubbers (Vulkollan ®)
Furthermore, on request, we can add to the plastic compound other raw elements such asFIBER GLASS or the MOLYBDENUM BISULPHIDE (Mo52) to improve the plastic mechanical characteristics (i.e. shove resistance/duration/loading capacity) or to better bearing sliding.